Bit OT Francke sinks

We had a Francke sink installed about 20 months ago as part of a job including fitting granite worktops.

Noticed some slight cracking outwards from the waste a couple of months back. Installer said Francke called this leaching. They supplied a new one which installers fitted recently.

New sink now has hairline crack from lower far right corner to top of that corner. Installer is referring back to Francke.

We have a dishwasher and nothing heavy goes in the sink.

Anyone had any similar problems? Sink is mounted under worktop.

Reply to
Hugh - Was Invisible

Even more OT - I first read this as "France Sinks". What a difference a K makes.

Reply to
David WE Roberts

Wishful thinking? Since discovered Franke hasn't got a c in it anyway.

Reply to
Hugh - Was Invisible

In article , David WE Roberts writes

Think you missed a 't' out there.