Best way to fix mains trunking in a channel?

Just wondered if there is a better way to fix mains cable trunking into a channel other than trying to use masonry nails. They don't go into the type of block that my wall seems to have and just bend and produce bits of rubble.

Can I glue the trunking inplace using something like no nails?

Reply to
Rob

Predrilling the holes with a small masonry bit helps enourmously with crumbly brittle brick. You can even get rawlplug type fixings for them, where you drill a bigger hole, insert plug, nail into that.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle