Best "heat only" boiler brand/model?

I'm looking to find a successor to my Potterton Prima 80F boiler which I installed about 15 years ago. For a variety of reasons (not least efficiency) it's time to change.

I'm looking for a modern Band A 25-30kW simple heat only boiler, with no requirement for fancy controls of any kind, to be used in a sealed system.

Choice seems to be more limited than I would have expected but 2 candidates are:

Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30CDI Vaillant Ecotec 428

Having looked at all the available info, I find myself predisposed towards the Vaillant.

Are there any other manufacturers or products I should be considering?

David

Reply to
Vortex5