best adhesive for WC

they never went away

Reply to
charles

I'm surprised at your wish.

It seems you're probably unaware that any standard in order to claim a CE mark will indeed be a British Standard, and can be purchased through the BSI.

One advantage of EU conformity was that I could buy the same standard overseas, in English, at a much lower price that I could purchase from BSI. I guess that was called progress?

Reply to
Fredxx

No, it was called lowering standards to conform with the EU.

But I am amused by the idea that one can buy a standard, rather then conform to one.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

CE is just Chinese Export. You see this mark on all far east crap that cannot have conformed to any standard

The cost of the documentation defining the standard can cost a small fortune.

Reply to
alan_m

Or you can read it online for f*ck all.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I would question your claim. Either way it is still a British Standard.

Your command of English seems to fail you, as well as causing self-amusement. In order to know whether you conform to a British Standard, you have to read the corresponding document.

Reply to
Fredxx

Do feel free to indicate where I can get BSI standards for f*ck all.

Reply to
Fredxx

That isn't buying a standard. That is buying a reference manual of a standard.

You don't say 'I bought a brand new jaguar for £15' when all you bought was the manual

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher