Best Adhesive for Tiling over Tiles

Can anyone give me recommendations or manufacturer links please. I am looking for adhesive specifically for use when tiling over existing glazed tiles and any suggestions they may have for preparation etc

TIA

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

Use BAL brand adhesive. Worth every one of the many pennies it will cost. Don't forget to sandpaper and then clean the tiles before applying.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle