Bespoke bathroom mirror required

I'm looking to get a bespoke sized bathroom mirror and the only one I can find on the web is

which looks quite good but unfortunately they have a £95 minimum for plain mirror.

Anyone know of any other suppliers? I'm based in Surrey.

Thanks

Reply to
News.Individual.NET

B&Q, Homebase and Wickes have a range of sizes in plain mirrors, they seem to be quite reasonable in price as far as I see. You could then get if it framed or loose edged by a joiners shop to make it look like something better if you wish. You would get your own style doing it this way.

Reply to
BigWallop

Try your local Yellow Pages under 'Glaziers' or 'Mirrors'.

Reply to
John Flax

Any glass merchant will cut mirror to size. Then get it framed in any art/poster shop. S'what we did in our bathroom and bedroom.

Reply to
Huge

Yep, that's what I've recently done. Bought a (roughly) triangular mirror approx 4 feet by 4 feet; with a slightly curved, contoured 'hypoteneuse' to match a sloped ceiling; all edges ground, fitting holes drilled. Cost about

30-40 quid I think from a normal glazier.

David

Reply to
Lobster

Most glass merchants will do this for you. I have used one in the past for this very thing. I was charge about £40 for three plain mirrors about 1m x

600mm and drlled. This was in Leeds though so not a lot of use to you, but look in your local Yellow Pages or

HTH

John

Reply to
John