Beany and MDF

MDF lining to a bathroom? Didn't even appear to be waterproof mdf. And plywood floor covering? Glad she's not doing my restoration.
Paul Mc Cann
Well these people assume the room gets redecorated every two years I suppose.
Brian
--
Brian Gaff - snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk
On Friday, November 11, 2011 9:14:38 AM UTC, fred wrote:

Was the bath "top" MDF ? I was wondering what it was. I guess if it was sealed and painted well it could be OK.
I can understand why the conservation officer is freaking out, since they are trying to do the job without breaking the bank. The point of a conservation officer is to make you spend until the pips squeak ... Simon.
sm_jamieson wrote:

trying to do the job without breaking the bank. The point of a conservation officer is to make you spend until the pips squeak ...

My path is fully boxed in MDF. tiled. Its fine. Its more stable than ply when slightly damp..

Doesn't it make it difficult to walk on?
Pete

Also a bit of a privacy concern dancing around nude outside.

That's really crazy paving then
--
geoff

fred wrote:

why not? as long as you cover it with waterproof tiles, its no big deal.