bayko gardening?

Does anybody remember the toy gardening outfits that let you plant plastic flowers in plastic flower beds ...I particularly remember a wall with a row of holes for planting on top of it ...there were vaious
garden impliments...can't remember the scale but may have been dinky toy scale ....any details would be good....
On 5/8/2018 9:36 PM, jim.gm4dhj wrote:

OK found it ....
https://www.vectis.co.uk/britains-floral-garden-range-retailer-display-early-1960s-comprising-large-display-utilising-the-full-range-of-floral-garden-sets-and-accessories-to-produce-a-complete-garden-diorama_403224
On 5/8/2018 9:38 PM, jim.gm4dhj wrote:

found my wall ...tee hee
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Britains-Floral-Garden-GARDEN-WALL-WITH-TULIPS-/382457226773

That reminds me of another useful little tool I have - the 'pusher' for Britains plastic gardens, used to push the plants into the holes. I do have a few of the pre war metal (lead?) garden parts.
--
Graeme

On 5/8/2018 10:12 PM, Graeme wrote:

cool