Baxi, DuoTec or Platinum?

If only dribble would take them. To the prescribed amount, obviously.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Maxie, what are you on? Have you been smoking that stuff again? Fantastic, it gives you a totally different view of life in its entirety Maxie. Keep it up. Do you still disco dance in a viz jacket Maxie? What a man! So suave, such panache.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Maxie! You are not into pills as well as you? I never! With you playing in an exploding Paddy band too. Shocking. Diddly-dee, diddly-dee, dee, boom. What a man! What a man! So suave.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Please eff off as you are a total plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I'm enjoying myself .......................

Reply to
Mark BR

I do not spend the winter in the UK. And why do I need a complicated automated system when I can just turn the dial up, or down, a little?

Reply to
Mark BR

No, but my getting up time varies from 5am to 9am, bedtime is just as variable. Some days I am in all day, sometimes out all day. No timer system can keep track of me.

Added to which I spend 7 months a year in Thailand, and guess what, those are the cold months!

So if I want heating I turn the thermostat to 20C, if I don't I turn it to

5C. OK a bit nippy for 15 minutes or so but I can take that. (Sometimes)

Thanks for the comments

Reply to
Mark BR

This should eff off as he is a total plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

It is not complicated, maybe to you. Once set, which is easy, you leave it and switch off and on. I am trying to get the best you - I am a heating engineer. You say you are not in the UK in the winter months. Then you need frost protection to avoid freezing. The Broag Remeha has that integrated. So you need heating for Spring and Autumn. The Broag will do that and cheaply as well. The weather compensation is there, it is free with the boiler in the control panel, and it will ensure cheap bills. Just an outside temp sensor is all you need. You can also have a simple stat, if that is what you want, to cut out the boiler. But the rad temperatures are dictated by weather compensator, so not too hot in winter or Spring, just nice.

Take no notice of loonies here. Many need sectioning.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Avoid the current Baxi products. But all is not lost. Remeha, A quality Dutch company, who make the Broag are taking over Baxi. So, maybe the Broag will be sold with a Baxi badge in a few months time. I'm sure much of the Baxi range will be dropped as it is so bad.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

And tagging. You have not suggested that anyone needs tagging this week.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Dribble will decide what those are for you. Any co-incidence with reality is entirely accidental...

Reply to
John Rumm

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D\

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0|

=A0 =A0 =A0 =A0|

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D/

Lol, Drivel has just said he is a heating engineer, I would love to see some pictures of his crazy two combi, heat store etc installations.

Did someone just say plantpot?

Reply to
David

Yet another example of how the word "engineer" gets abused in the UK...

Reply to
John Rumm

Please eff off as you a plantpot.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Unlike drivels joints, which gush

Reply to
geoff

I have. I blame Thatcher.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This man is a Chav from Essex you know.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Do you know what a boiler looks like? The picture two on the wall. Easy isn't it.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This man is a Chav from Essex you know. He needs sectioning.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel