Bathroom wiring regulations

*One* FCU? The OP wasn't clear about the loading of a various devices - especially the steam cabinet which I'm not familiar with. And looping high current feeds from FCU to FCU really isn't on or possible - you can't get two 6mm or 10mm cables into the terminals - that's the job of a CU.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Agreed, I was thinking mainly of things like lights etc if the plan was to have them on the same radial (not a good plan!)... having said that I don't think any of the OP appliances were over 3kW

Reply to
John Rumm

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 19:45:42 +0000 (GMT) someone who may be "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote this:-

The following figures were in another message, which propagated to at least some news servers.

Steam Cabin 3000w Spa Bath 1000w Heating 400w Lights 100w

Reply to
David Hansen