Bathroom Grout

Bathroom and tiles are about 3 1/2 years old. The wife is moaning that the (white) grout is going a little yellow. I'm rather colour blind so I will take her word for it. The bathroom and tiles are cleaned regularly. After every shower it gets a blast with that shower cleaner stuff.

Is there any fix apart from bleach?

Taa

Reply to
Mr Pounder

A divorce.

HTH

HN

Reply to
H. Neary

I used limescale gel, toothbush and some effort. Washing frequently

Reply to
Rob

It is one of the few jobs that steam cleaners do rather well.

Reply to
Peter Parry

Thank to all that replied.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

Yep, keep personal hygiene up and the environment doesn't get so tatty. Though brushing ye teeth with limescale gel does sound a bit hardcore ...

On a serious, try brushing with some diluted vinegar. That does whiten up nicely I found.

Reply to
Adrian C