Bathroom fitters

The more "professionally" fitted bathrooms I look at, the better a bathroom fitter I realise I am.

Reply to
Huge

Same here. Of course we can spend the time to do a really good job and have a pride in what we will have to live with.

Peter Scott

Reply to
Peter Scott

And spend many happy hours sitting on the bog looking at the mistakes that only we know are there.

Reply to
Huge

I could do you a 100% absolutely perfect in every detail bathroom - if you paid enough :-)

Therin lies the problem. People want a champagne job for a leomonade price.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman" saying something like:

If you have lions...

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I suspect in many cases they get a lemonade job for a champagne price.

Reply to
Huge

rote:

Step forward Dolphin Bathrooms ...