bathroom cabinet

I would like to buy a new wall mounted cabinet for my bathroom. But everything I have seen so far is basically a box with a mirror on the front.
Ideally I would like a cabinet that was rectangular with a curved mirrored front that then opened to reveal some shelving.
Dimensions about 500mm x 300mm x 150mm approx. Anyone sell anything like this?
ta
On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 12:52:51 -0000, "neilalastiar"

Or a steel box monstrosity, that should go in a public bog.
Welcome to the club, I am thinking of making mine. :(
    Also in the club. I cut down a B & Q kitchen wall cabinet. You could glue your own round--etc-- mirror to the door.
    Regards     Capitol

I know folks here are great fans of Ikea ;-) so I'll suggest these:
rectangular with two half-circle mirrors meeting in middle but no shelves http://tinyurl.com/4qc74
3 shelves and what may be a circular mirror (or it may be mesh) http://tinyurl.com/6o6hx
--
dave @ stejonda