bathroom cabinet

I would like to buy a new wall mounted cabinet for my bathroom. But everything I have seen so far is basically a box with a mirror on the front.

Ideally I would like a cabinet that was rectangular with a curved mirrored front that then opened to reveal some shelving.

Dimensions about 500mm x 300mm x 150mm approx. Anyone sell anything like this?

ta

Reply to
neilalastiar

Or a steel box monstrosity, that should go in a public bog.

Welcome to the club, I am thinking of making mine. :(

Reply to
EricP

Also in the club. I cut down a B & Q kitchen wall cabinet. You could glue your own round--etc-- mirror to the door.

Regards Capitol

Reply to
Capitol

In message , neilalastiar writes

I know folks here are great fans of Ikea ;-) so I'll suggest these:

rectangular with two half-circle mirrors meeting in middle but no shelves

shelves and what may be a circular mirror (or it may be mesh)

stejonda