Bath waste to horizontal soil pipe

Hi, I need to connect a 40mm bath waste pipe to a 110 mm soil branch pipe - the vertical oulet of the branch goes to an air admittance valve and the other horizontal outlet connects to the horizontal (with a fall) soil pipe. What is the best way to do this? Thank you
Add pictures here
✖
nafuk wrote:

Offer up a strap boss to the soil pipe and mark the position of where you want to the waste pipe to attach: <http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId 1624&ts348&id605>
Use the appropriate sized hole saw to make the hole - get the size just right, it's worth buying the correct saw: <http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?id 002&ts450>
Using a rubber adaptor: <http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId 1624&ts381&id481> ...assemble the whole lot, using silicone to ensure a good seal between boss and soil pipe.
David
Add pictures here
✖

Thank you for the suggestions. Are there any adaptors to replace the socket plug in the soil branch that can accept a 40mm waste? I.e. so the 40mm can attach directly with the soil branch. This would save me adding extra 110m waste pipe to attach the strap on boss.
Add pictures here
✖

Google for Hunter Plastics and download the very useful brochures. Afterwards you can get what you want at Wickes.
Jim A
Add pictures here
✖
nafuk wrote:

One of those collars, or replace the branch with one of teh ones with a blind fitting for a bath waste.
Add pictures here
✖