Bath waste to horizontal soil pipe

Hi, I need to connect a 40mm bath waste pipe to a 110 mm soil branch pipe - the vertical oulet of the branch goes to an air admittance valve and the other horizontal outlet connects to the horizontal (with a fall) soil pipe. What is the best way to do this? Thank you

Reply to
nafuk

Offer up a strap boss to the soil pipe and mark the position of where you want to the waste pipe to attach:

Use the appropriate sized hole saw to make the hole - get the size just right, it's worth buying the correct saw:

Using a rubber adaptor:

...assemble the whole lot, using silicone to ensure a good seal between boss and soil pipe.

David

Reply to
Lobster

One of those collars, or replace the branch with one of teh ones with a blind fitting for a bath waste.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Thank you for the suggestions. Are there any adaptors to replace the socket plug in the soil branch that can accept a 40mm waste? I.e. so the 40mm can attach directly with the soil branch. This would save me adding extra 110m waste pipe to attach the strap on boss.

Reply to
nafuk

Google for Hunter Plastics and download the very useful brochures. Afterwards you can get what you want at Wickes.

Jim A

Reply to
Jim Alexander

Yes. A plumbers merchant will supply, or you could do it with something like

auctions