Bat MNixer Tap Question

Ok, I am considering changing my batroom suite.

I will have a bath which is also used for showering...

My heating is gravity... I have 2 water tanks in my loft... My ceilings are

8 ft....

Using a normal bat mixer tap with a diverter is what is there now and is acceptable....

but....

I was thinking, maybe I could put in a pump and make it a power shower by installing a pump...

My question is....

Can i install the pump prior to the mixer/diverter tap??

Or should I be making plain bat taps and a thermostatic mixer with a pump?

I look forward to advice

Cheers

Toddy

Reply to