B&Q larder unit sizes

I've a project on at work that would benefit from a pair of larder units, B&Q's cheapo larder units are 336 or 636.

They don't sell doors that size. Am I being thick? How do you put a door on them?

R D S

Or do you not?

Reply to
R D S

Is the 336mm including extra clad-on panels?

I fitted a B&Q larder unit as part of my parents' re-fit, from the order acknowledgement ...

03305072 IT Kitchens Stonefield Ivory Classic Larder door (W)300mm, Set of 2
Reply to
Andy Burns

Doesn't look like it. And I can't see any screw holes.

And there's this in the description... "Comes with x2 end panels and x1 back panel"

I cant decide if this is or isn't included....

But I still can't see how you'd get a door on it.

Reply to
R D S