B.E.S.Customer Service .

Yesterday I ordered a 23" Immersion Heater c/w Thermostat from

and it arrived a few minutes ago .The box it was in was marked with the correct part number but was in an opened state and contained a 27" immersion heater c/w thermostat . It's too long for the size of cylinder I have so I called them and they said they would send the correct one out and to retain or dispose of the other one ...so at least I have a spare thermostat .

I suppose at a cost of £7.80 plus vat it's not worth asking a courier to pick it up .

Screwfix did something similar a while back as well..

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

The best one I had was when I ordered a fuser lamp for an HLP LaserJet 4 from the USA. When it arrived, it turned out to be ten of them. Again, not worth sending back.

I sold two of them to cover my costs, used one and later on used a couple more for repairs on other printers. Still have the rest...

Reply to
Bob Eager