I have 2 red wires on my old thermostat.(RH and RC) my new stat only has R and RC slots.

I'm replacing an old thermostat. The old thermostat had 2 red wires, RH and RC . My new thermostat only has slots for R and RC. Also the wire marked RH didn't come from out of the wall like the others: it is a short red wire w/exposed copper ends.... Can u plz tell me where and how I can connect these 2 red wires??? thank u My old thermostat was a programmable White-Rogers and my new programmable thermostat is a Honeywell.

Reply to
jan c