Argos Challenge Extreme Drill

I can get this pack at GBP 24.99 at my local Argos (slightly damaged case by the look of it).
http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId 001&langId=-1&catalogId801&productId4201&clickfrom=name
Do you think as a pair of "spare" drills it is good to have at that price?
Mr F.

http://www.argos.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId 001&langId=-1&catalogId801&productId4201&clickfrom=name
I bought the 18v Cordless drill on its own from Argos in their recent sale for 9. I was really impressed with it.
For the money you can't go wrong. It's almost disposable ;o)
Steven.