Anything's possible

4 years of Physics and Digital Microelectronics.

No, I'm not a without going to university, that is correct.

University is a waste of time though. I got a job which didn't require my degree, then continued from there.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Why do you care about minutia?

You do realise OCD is a disorder? That's what the D stands for.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

There's your OCD again, I never said it was real. I said a battery can be thought of as a cell and a resistor in series.

Well it damn well should or it will be spanked senseless. Mr Ohm will not be very happy with you.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

There's your OCD again, I never said it was real. I said a battery can be thought of as a cell and a resistor in series.

Well it damn well should or it will be spanked senseless. Mr Ohm will not be very happy with you.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

There's your OCD again, I never said it was real. I said a battery can be thought of as a cell and a resistor in series.

Well it damn well should or it will be spanked senseless. Mr Ohm will not be very happy with you.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

From all the ignorant bullshit you spout in the thread alone, Britain really had suffered severe brain drain since the 1960s. You are one stupid f*ck. Apparently only useless profs stayed behind.

Reply to
Phantom_View

You're being too philosophical. Look at a length of resistive wire, say a heating element. We agree there's a voltage between 10cm along it and 11cm along it. A potential difference of say 1 volt across 1cm of wire having a resistance of 5 ohms, so 0.2 amps flows. But what if you consider two points on the wire which are a billionth of a mm apart? You can't measure any resistance or voltage, but there's the same 0.2A current. For the superconductor, there might be a billionth of an ohm and a billionth a volt, which makes 1 amp. I=V/R. If V and R are both zero, current is undetermined.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

He does that, he thinks he knows everything and everyone else knows nothing. I bet he's a teacher. Talk back and you get spanked on your bare buttocks.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Do you have a point somewhere?

Reply to