Anyone used hepvo?

I have read the posts concerning this product and the manufacturers bump, would be interested to hear reports from anyone who has first hand experience with the product.

Thanks

Reply to
Zikki Malambo

On 3 Dec 2004 01:45:44 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@connectfree.co.uk (Zikki Malambo) strung together this:

Does what it says on the tin, I don't know what you else you want.

Reply to
Lurch

Lurch wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

What Lurch said. And it does it well.

Reply to
Rod Hewitt

Yep all of my traps are HepVo, huge improvement over standard S or P traps.

They also meet the requirements for a AAV (durgo) should your house need one, and in any event having a built in AAV on each trap will avoid any issues with negative pressure in SV, and possible siphonic emptying.

They are less likely top block due to straight run, and they certainly empty baths & basins much faster.

All round ideal product ... and if you get a good discount not that much over a normal trap.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Hughes