Anybody skilled on car finishes ?

Not doing the spare?

£30 for four for that, too?

Where from, if you don't mind me asking? I can see myself getting a load together at that sort of price.

Reply to
Adrian

No spare ... don't bother.

The cost is £30 to Galv the 4, and £50 to grit blast the 4 ...

Reply to
Rick Hughes

So £80 for four, blasted and galv'd. Not bad at all.

Reply to
Adrian

Rims cam back this week - pleased with the result:

As to Q on spare .... spare wheel + jack is a lot of weight to carry around, never had a puncture in 30+ years of boating ... I dod carry an emergency can of Tyre repair (just in case)

In any event with a twin axle trailer, if one tyre was flat, I'd probably still drive home anyway .. and fix it at home.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Nice job, excellent price.

Reply to