Any market for old York stone 'crazy paving' and blocks.

On Thu, 05 Aug 2010 08:39:38 +0100, nicknoxx

wrote: >Stick it on ebay. I've just bought a load of your paving from there. Not >crazy paving but proper flags and had to pay a considerable sum but >still much less than the reclamation yards.

I sold the 170 Marshalite blocks (looked like Cotswold stone) that >formed my dwarf wall for £41 on eBay a few weeks ago.

The paving has now been lifted and is now being offered on e-Bay - see (Item Number 220653173863).

Many thanks for the suggestion.

- Dave

Reply to
David Chapman