Any experience with Klima under floor heating mat

As sold by srewfix - anyone installed Klima underfloor heating mat and have any comments good or bad about it?

I am thinking of installing it over concrete floor to be tiled over in a kitchen. The kitchen is joined via an arch to a large dining room and lounge with radiators but there is no room in the kitchen for radiators.

Thanks.

Martin

-- Martin J. Evans Wetherby, UK

Reply to
Martin Evans

I recently installed a similar product from these people:

It was easy to install, and works as described. They were very nice to deal with too.

Reply to
Grunff

================= Just a suggestion........

Have you considered plinth heaters for the kitchen? They take up little space since they're using the dead space under fixed units. It would also be easier than fitting underfloor heating.

Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

I have a Myson Kickspace heater plumbed into the CH system. Very effective. The cats love it too - very funny before the front grill was fitted watching one mog fit as much of his stomach as possible into the hot air duct!.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Savage