Anti-vibration feet

A rubber foot on our Miele washing machine has worn away. I need a 'boot' to cover the metal plate that it was attached to. Its diameter is approximately 28mm.

The adverts for these things don't give dimensions. I wrote to a couple of them on Friday. It is probably too much to expect a swift reply.

If patience is a virtue, then i live in a virtue-free zone. :(

Reply to
pinnerite

Richard

Have a look at feet for walking sticks or NHS-style crutches. My local ironmonger (yes, we still have one of those) keeps a selection and I was able to pick a few suitable ones for a project.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

ICBW but those look like furniture cups for the Miele feet to drop into.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Odell

Try WDS Ltd. - wdsltd.co.uk

Reply to
Chris Green

They will do the job. Thanks.

Reply to
pinnerite

Some kind of feral like on a walking stick? If one has died, the others are probably knackered as well, why not stand the whole thing on a sheet of soft rubber? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Is a feral walking stick one that has escaped and 'gone native' ? :-)

I presume you meant a ferrule for a walking stick.

Another problem the OP will have is lifting his Miele washing m/c up to make the repair. They weigh a heck of a lot more than the cheapo variety.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew