another wierd project

OK I need someone to help fabricate a small project it involves metal / aluminum and electric motors running off 12v battery for arguments sake, lets say this is a 6 foot windmill I'm making

Would a local fabricator bother with small job? Anyone out there up for the challenge?

I've got a £ 200 budget in mind (includes motors etc) TIA

Reply to
Vass

If that's what it is, count me out.

That's about 3 hours of a skilled persons time.

Now where's the budget for parts and materials?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

do it in two ?

Reply to
Vass

sounds like a job for a retired mech eng or motor eng.

NT

Reply to
NT

ask in uk.rec.models.engineering but I think your budget is over optimistic

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson

"windmill" in what sense? (sounds like you don't mean a wind turbine if it's sucking power rather than generating it... decorative garden piece or something?)

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Try BP :-)

Reply to