Angle grinder technique

Thanks for the advice. I have used a telescopic anvil lopper from B&Q costing £16 which works very well

Alan R

Reply to
Roberts

somebody clearly does n't know me! Why be offensive, no one has upset me only given good advice.

Alan R

Reply to
Roberts

I don't think that Jim was being offensive Alan - merely pointing out that your post makes no sense to anyone who was not familiar with the preceding discussion - which I for one cannot find!

Reply to
Ret.

Yup, the last two of Roberts' posts on this have appeared as completely new threads - also they don't quote any of the text from the previous discussion on the 30th of last month - so it's a bit difficult to follow!

Reply to
John Rumm