ANC couriers How do you rate them?

The message from "Pet_@_www.gymratz.co.uk_;¬)" contains these words:

Though our local Parcel Force bods are pretty good, too. Friendly and helpful. Not as good as the Royal Mail though - our local regular bloke knows where I'm likely to be if not at home and makes alternative arrangements for parcels.

Reply to
Guy King

I've always found our local UPS drivers (different ones for home and work) pretty good. First failure I had was last week; the web tracking had a euphemism for 'the driver forgot to load the package on the lorry'. It was 2-3 day delivery and still arrived in 2 days.

Royal Mail...I pay about a pound a week for a PO box. Worth every penny; anything I can get by normal mail, Special Delivery or Standard Parcel goes there. It's only 400 yards to the depot and I pass it every morning!

Reply to
Bob Eager

It goes further than that with PF. Not only was the driver a regular pita that couldnt be arsed to bring the parcel so far as the front door, but the backup company was every bit as bad. PF are surely due the bottom feeding courier of the year award.

NT

Reply to
meow2222