An opportunity for the Medway Handyman...

writes

Cheeky sod.
Bloody good breakfast though. You don't think I would miss an opportunity to visit the Medway towns and not meet up with TMH for a breakfast did you?
Actually ME8 looked a bit sparce on the cafe options, so is there anyone here knows of a good cafe in ME8 for the rest of the team still stuck down there?
We had to meet in ME1 for a proper breakfast.
Cheers
Adam
wibbled on Thursday 01 July 2010 17:40

No, but there's an Axminster's somewhere round there...

--
Tim Watts