am I back in here at last? PLEASE IGNORE - but had to find out for certain!

Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

Reply to
Gnube

"Gnube" wrote | Take Care, | Gnube | {too thick for linux}

You're back, but I thought you'd mastered Linux after the sig changed.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Had no idea myself till it happened! ;O)

Also had a right bloody game in between, which is a long way from over too! Just don't ask, but it involves domains names and remote servers and ISPs and MX records and, well,,, you name it really! ;O)

Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

Reply to
Gnube

I hadn't noticed you were here to start with!

Who are you anyway? ;O)

Sorry could not resist, it's the stress; it's all quite a worry really! ;O)

Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

Reply to
Gnube

No chance, but I did briefly get PAN working on windows under gtk+!

Oh well trying to sort out hamster now too!

The more "connected" I get, the less time I seem to have to be "connected"! In fact if thing keep going the way they have been lately, I'll probably soon be so "connected", it'll be like I am not "connected" at all! Ah, the sweet smell of freedom! ;O)