Aluminiumw windows replacing glass

Hi there,

In a number of our aluminium windows the seal has given and now there is condensation between the glass. All I need to do is replace the glass units in the windows. Can anyone tell me how to get into these things? The windows are East Yorkshire Windows about 20 years old but the frames are in perfect condition so I'm reluctant to replace the windows as this will cause some disruption to the house which isn't needed.

Reply to
David Cawkwell