Aluminium

I need 6 strips of 1mm ali 2m long and 50cm wide. I'm in SW London.

What sort of shop or supplier could I get this from?

Thanks

Reply to
croxley

actually 5cm wide, not 50

Reply to
croxley

Look for Metal Supermarkets -

robgraham

George King Metals - Tooting - corner of the High Street and Blackshaw Road. Can't find the actual address or phone number here at the moment. Hope I've got the street names right. The High Street is the one which follows the Northern Line, Blackshaw Road where St Georges Hospital is. About 1/2 mile west of Tooting Broadway. The next major intersection (traffic lights) you come to, just before the railway bridge.

It's an Aladdin's cave for all metal etc in small quantities. Park nearby but you'll have to pay - although they do have parking round the back, but often full and difficult to get to down a lane.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

No parking round the back now. Street parking 1.80 per hour. Wandsworth, the 'brighter' borough. For their chancellor.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ebay, there are people on there that sell Alluminium,just buy a piece and ask them to cut it to required dimensions

just type into search bar...Alluminium plate

Reply to
George

I expect it would help if you spelled it correctly.

:o)

Reply to
Huge

I expect it to work with two 'L's...and it does. :-P

Reply to
George