Al-Ko Lawnmower

Has anyone had experience of the Al-Ko range of lawnmowers? I'm thinking of getting the small electric one.

I know Al-Ko make caravan A-frames and running gear but I didn't know they made garden machinery!

Thanks

Bill

Reply to
Bill

I have used an Al-KO 30 rotary mower wth grass collection and rear roller. It was bought in the late 80sand os well built. The olny design complaint is that the 'throat' leading into the grass collector is narrow and tends to block with damp grass.

I had it serviced for the first time this spring and was told that it could not be stripped down as if anything broke, spares are not available. I was told to run it until it broke down and then scrap it

Not bad for a mower around 30 yrs old

Malcolm

Reply to
Malcolm Race