Air holes in new grout

I have been using some ready mixed grout for a simple bathroom refit an

noticed once dry loads of holes in the grout lines. I was very carefu next time to get plenty of grout into the lines using a proper floa and running finger down the lines before it went off. Even then th holes still appear as it dries. Is it me??? What am i doing wrong

-- freddyuk

Reply to
freddyuk

Ready mix grout is crap, freddyuk. Most pro tilers use powder and knock it up themselves. Holes sometimes appear if the grout is too wet. As it dries it leaves air holes.

ken

Reply to
Ken