AEG Fridge Freezer service

Hi there, I've got an AEG Fridge/Freezer (Santo model) that we've had for about 3 years. The LED temprature display for the frige shows a small 'o' which I recall from the manual means there is some kind of fault. It still appears to work, although I think it is slightly colder than usual. I've done a complete defrost of the fridge and freezer. It's out of warranty etc. Has anyone experience of this? I've found one company on the web

who appear to do servicing... Any help / advice much appreciated.

Regards,

Simon

Reply to
drsabrown