Advice needed on conversion from gas to electric water heater

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember snipped-for-privacy@cucumber.demon.co.uk (Andrew Gabriel) saying something like:

http://www.eemax.co.uk/ Supplied one to me a few years ago and it's still working perfectly. Iirc it was about 15~18kW which was adequate for permanently occupied mobile home use. Much larger than that would have been a bit of a strain on the power supply - as it was, the pulsing nature of the heater tended to flicker the lights a bit, but it worked ok, feeding kitchen sink, bath and shower. The occupier had an ancient gas Ascot, which was absolutely lethal and gawd knows how the place hadn't burned down or the occupants asphyxiated. When I showed her the charring damage she insisted on an electric solution, so I found her one of these. Similar to this: url:http://www.e-tankless.com/stiebel-eltron-tempra-15-plus-tankless-water-heater.php

.
OH. BTW our trailer tank heater was only 1200 or 1500 watts.