ACL Lifestyle 28mm

I have a failed ACL lifestyle 28mm 2-way valve (on S plan). The motor is functional, and manual control works, but the internal mechanics of the actuator appear to have failed (plastic/gearing gone).

Are these actuator heads typically replaceable dry? If so what's the appropriate removal mechanism. Is it fairly obvious? is there some knack?

Reply to
nigel.l.jones

I think the ACL heads are simply held by spring clips - these clips sometimes rust making the removal just about terminal for the whole valve.

Reply to
Ed Sirett