A little OT: electric kettle versus kettle on induction ring

IMHO, he assumes too much.

How much energy is wasted pumping gas round the country? And in leaks? If the turbines are blowing hard, gas use for generating reduces. And so on. I'm also willing to bet electricity transmission losses are dependant on distance.

These sort of figures tend to be produced to make some point or other.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I wish you wouldn?t roger things in public, there are clearly children reading here.

Reply to
jjjuu78