a heartening moment....

bit dubious about installing new boiler

but leaving old rads in place

then I noticed the exact same type in our local Morrison's supermarket toilet

can't be that bad

can they.....?

--

Gill Smith

In message , Gill Smith writes

unless it was tongue in cheek and went right over my head

Reply to
geoff

I initially read that as "in our local Morrison's supermarket" and wondered "when did Morrison's start selling radiators?"

JGH

Reply to
jgharston

I thought my old rads look dated

but if they're trendy enough for Morrison's, they're fine by me

--

Gill Smith

Stacking them up in the gents shows a certain type of customer targeting which is probably quite appropriate for the product though. A bit more imaginative than the more usual Durex vending machine, anyway...

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel