The3rd Earl Of Derby

Oh wooden-tit be luverly!

;-)

ETV

Reply to
Eric The Viking

Reply to
EricP

OK - get your coat and be off to your shed without any tea.

Reply to
Hywel Jenkins

Reply to
Sparks

Bit of filler wood soon sort it out :-)

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message...

Reply to
Dark Angel

A quick addendum, not sure what to make of this...

Dark Angel

I'd of thought 'kablefoon.nl' in the link would have told you that. ;-)

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Me neither, but reckon it could be handy having a cabinet you can open with your mouth ;-)

ETV

Reply to
Eric The Viking

You can also use a Dutchman to fill an unsightly crack in timber.

ETV

Reply to
Eric The Viking

A dry atmosphere could cause the cracks to open up.

Reply to
Aidan

But if you stroke it..........

No, let's not go there.

Reply to
Aidan

...well get the dehumidifiers out then!

Reply to
Sparks

John

Reply to
John White

or a real chest...

Andrew Gabriel

By real chest I assume your talking about the pair at the back of the shot?

;-)

ETV

Reply to
Eric The Viking