90mm Hot air ducting

I have a 12V blown air diesel powered heater that I use in an outbuilding and I need to fit some more outlets. The air ducting is 90mm dia and needs to be temperature resistant to at least 90 deg.C. The manufacturer supplies this at about =A310 a meter, but I wondered if anyone can suggest an alternative I could use? Martin

Reply to
bluechip