8kw heat conversion to centigrade

Usain Bolt can run at 38.48 mph that's far more helpful

Reply to
whisky-dave

It's not very helpful if he and I are both being chased by a bear and I can only run at 38.38 mph (which I can't).

Owain

Reply to
Owain

But you could choose a different direction...

Reply to
polygonum

=20

Q: What's the difference between and extrovert mathematician and an introve= rt mathematician?

A: In the lift the extrovert stares at your shoes. The introvert stares at= his own shoes.

Reply to
RobertL

Well you will be allright if you kick him in the back of the legs before he gets away.

Reply to
dennis

There no way to do this...was your tongue planted inside your buccal cavity?

Reply to
DrTeeth