5mm Sliding door seals

I'd like to replace the seal at the bottom of a curved sliding door. The door is

5mm thick glass and around long 700mm. The "tail is around 12mm long but the gap is just over 16mm so it could be longer. The tail comes from the outer side of the glass "U" section. I'm also looking for the seal between the sliding door and the glass "wall" of the enclosure. It seems to be a two piece affair with the "U" section to fit the 5mm glass and a tail set into another "U" section below the glass one. The tail is about 12 mm long, and pushes into the second "U" section at right angles to the glass and stop water leaking between door and "wall". It could be as long as 16 mm because the gap is around 18mm. I can't even access any seals on the Kudos website, never mind find the correct ones! Confused? So am I!
Reply to
qprdude