30amp supply for oven

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

By having a nurse help him, how do you think?

By having a council worker drive around.

Reply to
dennis

Patio heaters are an absolute requirement for modern day living. Apparently one can buy diesel ones.

Reply to
Andy Hall

snipped-for-privacy@q1g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

I didn't know, that's why I asked. For all I knew it may have been a sudden change in his abilities.

Fair enough.

Having all the facts still doesn't change my attitide towards the things. I can see thay have a place in a limited set of sircumstances.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

Well you haven't seen all the facts yet.

How does using 9kw for 3 minutes compare with laundering the towels you would use instead? I suspect that the dryer may be greener.

Reply to
dennis