!/2" to 15mm pushfit

I've a need to join copper 1/2" and plastic 15mm hot and cold water pipes. Will a straightforward 15mm pushfit coupler work?

I see Speedfit do a 1/2" to 15mm coupler, but I'd have thought to 0.1mm or so between the 2 pipes would be within tolerance - and 1/2 pipe varies anyway, depending on wall thickness.

I can partly answer my own question because I did try 15mm pushfit stops on 1/2 pipe once and it didn't work (too loose, leaked) - although the pipe may have been misshaped or something.

Reply to
RJH

As you already know the answer, why ask?

Reply to
harry