2 Gang, Intermediate Light Switch ?

Do they exist ?

I can only find single gang:-

For example

Mark Carver

ARWadsworth

Reply to
Andy Burns

system. May not match other switches in looks, though.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

ARWadsworth

and all that !

Reply to
Mark Carver

Aside from other more direct answers - there is a universal answer to problems like this and similar (eg 1 dimmer + 1 switch, single plate):

Grid system - pick and choose modules and a suitable plate and make what you need :)

B&Q do the MK Grid and TLC do others. I'm using GET grid for my lighting so I can mix button dimmers with real switches.

HTH

Tim

Reply to
Tim Watts