1996 Queen Elizabeth Silver Proof coin

A great online shopping for coin collectors. We offer Queen elizabeth silver proof coin for a great auction discount. Visit Oz free for more info!

Reply to
seisei

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 20:24:46 -0700 (PDT), a particular chimpanzee, seisei randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

And there's me thinking she died in 1603.

Reply to
Hugo Nebula

Didn't know you were Scotch. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

On Sun, 03 Aug 2008 12:15:41 +0100, a particular chimpanzee, "Dave Plowman (News)" randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

Erm, other way around, surely? The OP may be Scottish, as the current leach is QE2 of England (&NI), but QE1 of Scotland.

Reply to
Hugo Nebula