100mm 100w Decor bulb.

Ok. But why do B&Q and Wickes etc not sell them either?

But given I couldn't find the LED bulbs I wanted in BC, I'd say more and more will have the same problem.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

But with constant heat cycling ES bulbs can get firmly stuck in the connector - having lacerated hands because the glass breaks when trying to remove the bulb makes the failed bayonet seem safer :)

Reply to
alan_m

Too late now, just rummaging through my bits box and saw a couple of these, which I remember I purchased about a year ago

Sometimes homebase have their uses ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

I'm sure I checked Homebase for them ages ago, before giving up. And today, not even sure where the nearest one is. The big one in Wandsworth near the river is being replaced by housing as is the B&Q opposite. And the one in Wimbledon simply closed and the building unused.

But I got the ones mentioned on here mail order, and they arrived ages ago. Not so the LEDs from AnyLamp - got an email saying they had problems in their warehouse. Lets hope it's not a Brexit thing and they're going to put the price up as they come from the EU...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News