Latest threads in Hand and Power Toolsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Hoe head and hoe handle
I am completely urban, but bought a heavy hoe head and heavy handle for someone and I want to assemble it but don't know how. The receiving end of the handle is larger than the hole in the hoe, and I...

LAWM MOWER RUNNING ROUGH
Your right in that it is not getting proper fuel supply. One thing you can try is putting automotive fuel additive in it if there is no grass etc in the fuel tank . Seafoam is a good one, another...
2
2

Allen wrenches
While I have not tried Snap on I have had the same experience with many brands they wear out the only solution I can recommend is grinding back the worn end on non ball end and replacing ball end...
1
1

circuit diagram Philips TV Aristona
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had a schematic or service manual for Philips TV, Aristona model: 51TA1473. Thanks S.A.

Chainsaw run problem
You can easily replace the gasket between the carb and air filter or just clean it good with cab cleaner let it dry and use silicone gasket sealer replace. But I doubt this is your problem the problem...
3
3

Craftsman vs Chinese-made mechanic's tools
Frist I would like to point out that the rough surface of the craftsman while not as pretty gives better grip ;so it's not just poor finish work. Second I would like to say that one needs to look at...
2
2

ACE hardware tool sale scam
In article , "saulgood1" wrote: Many years ago I bought a cheap nipper that way. It still works better than any expensive tool i've found. Sometimes you luck out and get more than you paid for.
2
2

I have and have been buying up
Black & Decker hedge clippers and all develop a defective rotor in the motor. I have a Sunbeam and never have any trouble. B&D is junk

4 cycle engine
18 hp Briggs & Stratton, 2 cylinder. I've got gas in the crankcase oil, and also oil coming out of the driver's side exhaust port. I pulled the cover that exposes the valve springs and both valves...

Millwaki Cordless drill
I need a motor for the drill ..anyone please Rae

lawnmaster snowblower
Can anyone help me with a lawnmaster 1.75 horsepower snowblower? Briggs engine. It looks to be at least 10 years old. Are they still in production? How about parts? Thanks Keith

Odd Bandsaw Blade size 80'
This summer I purchased a used Craftsman bandsaw only to find out recently when I went to purchase blades that no one carries my saw blade size. I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone in...
9
9

Diagnosing drill with no reverse
I have a Porter Cable hammer drill (#7750) and the reverse isn't working. I have opened up the handle and accessed the trigger switch, but there are a few too many wires going into it for me to figure...

Advice for a Jig Saw tool
I need some advice: Is there a jig saw tool on the market that bevels more than 45 degrees and also has the orbital/scrolling feature? Greatly appreciated. Jen
1
1

Maytag dishwasher leaking from front door
I have a Maytag dishwasher, model# DWU7400BAX. It is around 8 or 9 years old. It is dripping water from the door. The drip appears to be coming from inside the door, around 5 5/8" from the right side....
5
5