Where to find HVLP connector?

I have a new Fuji HVLP spray gun that has an odd sized quick-connect air connector, probably about 1/2". I'm looking for a method to convert that connector to the standard 1/4". Anyone know of any sources for adapters?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.